Do guys EVER get tired??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean tired of EVERYTHING (Said with the same inflection as that chick in the commercial says "NOTHING!" about mopping. 🤷

One of the things I admired about the men I grew up around (farmers, ranchers, cowboys and professional football players) is they NEVER stopped. NEVER. No matter what happened they just kept plugging along like it was another day in Paradise.

No matter that their favorite dog has just died, their wife had just run off and left a note on the dinner table say "Later!", and we were forecast with -30F weather with a -4639425565 wind chill smack dab in the middle of calving season and all the girls were in the back 40 because that's where the "good grass" was and the Cowboys were having a bad season, the kid just fell and broke his arm and the truck needed an oil change ...

What got this started is a show some feminist was ranting on about toxic masculinity. And I'm just sitting here wondering why a woman (women today, not me -- let me make THAT perfectly clear 🤭) wouldn't want that toxic masculinity hanging around?? I mean y'all are the men who get **** done.🤷

Well, and that led to how the **** do y'all do it?? I'm not gonna lie, I'm more like a man than a woman in a lot of respects but as God is my witness I WILL blow my top of things get too outta hand. Far as I am concerned there is such a thing as a bridge too far and I'm standing right here, tapping my toe, waiting for your dumbass to cross it so I can tell you what a piece of **** you are. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I know, I'm an odd cat ... Lol

So anyhow, how do y'all do it?? 🤷
Pursue a life of biblical living. Turns out, it requires legitimate manhood. Control of emotions, words, attitude, and doing the right thing, fully committed even when youre tired, annoyed, or whatever else. My dad raised me to take care of business first and then you can entertain play time. Dont quit, if youre going to fail, fail giving the task your best as if God had told you directly to do it. Take care of your woman and kids, Dont fall in with foolish people. That makes enduring life a lot easier.
Oh yeah. I get that. I've ALWAYS said men and women were meant to COMPLIMENT each other.

And a LOT of what you guys do is mental. I know because I was my dad's "son" for YEARS. He treated me like a boy and I worked like a man around his clinic. It was not uncommon for the grown men to send me to get a dog or cat ... Or horse ... That they were afraid of out of the pen, kennel or stall and bring it up to the main building. Not my dad -- this was clients afraid of their own pets because they hadn't trained them in basic manners. 🙄🙄🙄 I didn't have any trouble within them because they got treats from me when they were good, and the nightstick when they weren't. 🤭

And the care I have seen single dad's giving their kids care that makes any SAH, Suburban driving soccer mom in the world look like a card-carrying psychopath. 🤷🤣

But ... Those dad's can still be "Dad" when they need to and crack the whip. I have never perfected the letting things roll off me thing. I mean I do okay with a lot of things but other things -- like being taken for granted. Or treated like I'm just expected to go along because I'm a girl and are only good for two things. One of them they should do with their mouth shut and the other it should be WIDE OPEN. 🙄🙄 Other than that, girls are just a nuisance that is to be tolerated and humored just enough to keep her cleaning house and sucking dick.

I'm really trying to figure out how to not care but I have just enough of a feminist in me that I WILL plot your death by a thousand cuts and spend the rest of my life trying to make it happen. Lol OR ... I will just go off the deep end. And nobody wants to see that -- though I have to say it IS effective. I've never had anyone come back for seconds after we have a verbal altercation where my brain has decided that my tongue doesn't have to abide by the boundaries of polite conversation. 🤭🫣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe THAT is a DNA thing too and I should just not fight the inclination ... 🤷🤣🤣🤣 I'd drink more but past experiences tell me that's not really a wise decision. Well, unless I can go to sober to passed plumb out in just a couple of drinks and skip over the "drunk" part. But what fun is that??
I pursued being a worldly man and that was short lived after watching people destroy everything they had to be a tough guy. So for me it is simple, like Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty, when you learn to die and live for Jesus, thats when you start living for real. And all of a sudden, those manly characteristics and traits just are. Its not too terribly hard to not be a pushover or be overly aggressive, to be loving to people and also able to bring about correction. Slow to anger, quick to forgive. Its easy to not cave to the silliness of the feminine men movement and to not live in fear. Take care of your wife, kids, and all that you have, cherish it like a precious stone! Dont quit, either succeed or fail giving it your best effort. Endure suffering and pain for the sake of others. And my favorite part, enjoy the ice cream and being a free American! Boys and girls need respectable men in their lives to teach them how a man should act and behave so they will be good to people as they grow up and also know when not to settle for a person who doesnt appreciate other humans! Out of 100%, what did I score with my answer?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah. I get that. I've ALWAYS said men and women were meant to COMPLIMENT each other.

And a LOT of what you guys do is mental. I know because I was my dad's "son" for YEARS. He treated me like a boy and I worked like a man around his clinic. It was not uncommon for the grown men to send me to get a dog or cat ... Or horse ... That they were afraid of out of the pen, kennel or stall and bring it up to the main building. Not my dad -- this was clients afraid of their own pets because they hadn't trained them in basic manners. 🙄🙄🙄 I didn't have any trouble within them because they got treats from me when they were good, and the nightstick when they weren't. 🤭

And the care I have seen single dad's giving their kids care that makes any SAH, Suburban driving soccer mom in the world look like a card-carrying psychopath. 🤷🤣

But ... Those dad's can still be "Dad" when they need to and crack the whip. I have never perfected the letting things roll off me thing. I mean I do okay with a lot of things but other things -- like being taken for granted. Or treated like I'm just expected to go along because I'm a girl and are only good for two things. One of them they should do with their mouth shut and the other it should be WIDE OPEN. 🙄🙄 Other than that, girls are just a nuisance that is to be tolerated and humored just enough to keep her cleaning house and sucking dick.

I'm really trying to figure out how to not care but I have just enough of a feminist in me that I WILL plot your death by a thousand cuts and spend the rest of my life trying to make it happen. Lol OR ... I will just go off the deep end. And nobody wants to see that -- though I have to say it IS effective. I've never had anyone come back for seconds after we have a verbal altercation where my brain has decided that my tongue doesn't have to abide by the boundaries of polite conversation. 🤭🫣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe THAT is a DNA thing too and I should just not fight the inclination ... 🤷🤣🤣🤣 I'd drink more but past experiences tell me that's not really a wise decision. Well, unless I can go to sober to passed plumb out in just a couple of drinks and skip over the "drunk" part. But what fun is that??

And this is why I love you. :kiss:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
testosterone
I had a guy friend get low on it and did not want to do anything.
He did not know what the problem was but he wanted to vegetate on the couch.

He got therapy and is back at it.
If a female gets too much testosterone she can get to be very angry.
If you are not used to higher levels of that stuff you will not know how to deal with it or people that piss you off.

I have often pounded people i had issues with but i gave them an out and gave them 3 chances before I went off on them.

Treat me and my family right and we will get along just fine.
There are lines and non written rules we all must follow.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pursue a life of biblical living. Turns out, it requires legitimate manhood. Control of emotions, words, attitude, and doing the right thing, fully committed even when youre tired, annoyed, or whatever else. My dad raised me to take care of business first and then you can entertain play time. Dont quit, if youre going to fail, fail giving the task your best as if God had told you directly to do it. Take care of your woman and kids, Dont fall in with foolish people. That makes enduring life a lot easier.

I pursued being a worldly man and that was short lived after watching people destroy everything they had to be a tough guy. So for me it is simple, like Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty, when you learn to die and live for Jesus, thats when you start living for real. And all of a sudden, those manly characteristics and traits just are. Its not too terribly hard to not be a pushover or be overly aggressive, to be loving to people and also able to bring about correction. Slow to anger, quick to forgive. Its easy to not cave to the silliness of the feminine men movement and to not live in fear. Take care of your wife, kids, and all that you have, cherish it like a precious stone! Dont quit, either succeed or fail giving it your best effort. Endure suffering and pain for the sake of others. And my favorite part, enjoy the ice cream and being a free American! Boys and girls need respectable men in their lives to teach them how a man should act and behave so they will be good to people as they grow up and also know when not to settle for a person who doesnt appreciate other humans! Out of 100%, what did I score with my answer?

You kinda nailed it. I'm not quick to anger. But if I feel threatened ... Or I have let things go hoping someone will straighten up ... Or the WORST is where you've explained your boundaries and even why and you are ignored and/or disregarded. I will be the first to tell you I turn into a cornered cat.

I'll tell you guys why this bothers me. When I do cut loose I do not remember anything about it other than I feel my facial expression change. I can't tell you what I did, though I've never assaulted anyone. I don't remember what I said but I have had more than one person who has witnessed it say that no, they won't tell me what I said but they are damned sure not ever gonna get on my bad side. 🫣🤔🤔🤔

I dunno. It's weird. But I'd really like to figure out how to not do it and you guys seem to be pros ... So ... I mean there aren't that many serial killers out there. Are there?? Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom