Citizen arrest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are funny. Brought it up because after watching the news concerning the Moore PD incident, my wife asked me what she should do if a situation like this occurred. She said she wouldn't be able to stand by and watch me get curb stomped by numerous officers. I told her simply, if it was excessive, and she felt my life was in danger, unload the mag:)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are funny. Brought it up because after watching the news concerning the Moore PD incident, my wife asked me what she should do if a situation like this occurred. She said she wouldn't be able to stand by and watch me get curb stomped by numerous officers. I told her simply, if it was excessive, and she felt my life was in danger, unload the mag:)

I wouldn't insert myself inbetween GC and a bunch of JBTs ... no how, no way ... that man is ON his own! :D

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One man..... No, but just like the cops had numbers in Moore, if you had 7 friends with you to go in with you, in that instance, I bet the cops would have backed off or at least stopped the beating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom