Claude Hall Gun Show This Weekend @ Fairgrounds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
rigias was at cluade hall gunshow, 2 boxes leverevolation 45-70 on table price not marked,asked how much they said $50.00 . I said thanks turned to walk away , turned back around , said is that for both boxes , they said no its per box , last i bought was $31.00 a box

S

Shankel65

Maybe get flamed for this, but I thought this show was well above the usual CH gun shows. Tons of guns and gear not too much b.s.. Lots of business going down for both buyers and sellers. All the vendors I talked with said there was alot of foot traffic all day. I was there until 5 and there were still plenty of people there. Also sold my gun and bought the gun ive been looking for.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The spring and the fall shows are both Wannenmacher shows. I have never noticed one being geared more toward a certain style or era of weapons. I could be that dense though. I just go for Benie Babies.

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone does go, tell us how it is.

How big of a show was it?
the hall was full & several dealers out in fornt

Yep. I was pleasantly surprised. There was a decent variety, I thought. Granted, there was some Scentcy/candle/purse stuff there (and I'm not counting the conceal/carry purses; those were proper to be there). But it could have been emptier and junkier.

My only complaint was they tried to charge my friend and I $9. That's a bit much anyway, but we had coupons for $8 (mine from today's newspaper and my buddy printed his from their own web site). We said if they were going to charge $9, they needed to advertise that. They claimed the fairgrounds told them (I think they said today) they had to charge an extra dollar per head. I noticed they had some piece of paper printed up trying to justify that. He finally let us in for $8. (Sorry to the OSAers who had to pay $9!) I can't decide if I care enough to call the fairgrounds Monday to check on that...

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Went... paid 9, Ok show. Lot of private people... one really good Colt collector. Had 5 1902 autos. Great prices for old guns, not a lot of old S&W autos. In fact I did not see any. Lots of good old parts for S&W's and S&W autos. Found old grips for S&W mod. 39 auto. Still looking for a pair of wood grips for as Star BM. Don't even seem to be on the net. Guess I'll have to start making my own. Found a great new way to show auto collection. Wood mag posts for auto. Looked great when you have 10 or 12 together on one board. Next Time I go I'll try to get pics. Hope to find Star grips at Wannemacher. Unless you folks know of where to find a pair.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went out there this morning. Good show. 90% guns, full building, good private trading going on. Found what I was looking for and sold what I brought to sell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom