CMMG Group Buy $170 OTD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone is interested I have talked the owners of Kings Pawn into doing a group buy on the CMMG conversions. I would need at least 20 people and you would need to come pay $50 up-front. This would be the hand hammered steel with one magazine.

Who would be interested?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't that the retail price? And why have kings do it? Just trying to see what makes this a deal for me? Thanks

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Retail is $179.95 - $219.95 depending on the store. You would then have tax and or shipping, depending on where you get it.

This deal basically means you are paying around $157 + tax for the conversion.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to mention that there have been a couple of group buys that went south, so folks aren't as apt to pay up-front in these (not trying to knock the group buy, just pointing out the general apprehension among those who have seen stuff go down badly).

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I promise we will not let anyone down. This is a storefront that has been in business for 20 plus years. I am just trying to help out the shooting community in Oklahoma.

I am still working on this deal by trying to add an extra mag and lower the price. I promise I am just wanting to help peoples pocket books...

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You get them down to 157 otd with 2 mags and you'll find takers :)... I'd even drive down to pick mine up.. That is if I don't order from Palmetto state in the next few hours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom