CMP Oklahoma State Games

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hardballer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today at 7:33 AM
Well guys the CMP Oklahoma Games are coming up soon at the Oklahoma City Gun Club, 9-13 April.

If any of you would like to shoot the Excellence in Competition match on Saturday and don't have a gun we will furnish the gun and I will supply the ammo for the match for free for the first 10 competitors that don't have it. All you will have to do is pay your entry fee.
The EIC match is the match where you can earn points toward your Distinguished Pistol Badge.

If you have never shot in a EIC match we will help you through it. It is simple, 10 rounds slow fire, 10 rounds timed fire and 10 rounds rapid fire. That's all there is to it.

If you have any questions I can be contacted at the information below.

See you at the games.

Chuck Abston
Contact me at [email protected]
or 405-399-5628 H
812-8223 C

Think XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXs
If you think you can, you can. DW

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Registration is $20. Pistols must either be M1911 or M92 service pistols. Fired using the standard one hand hold.
10 rounds of slow fire at 50yds. 10 shots in 10 Minutes. 10 rounds of timed fire at 25 yards. 2 strings of 5 rounds, 20 seconds per string. 10 shots of rapid fire at 25 yards. 2 strings of 5 rounds, 10 seconds per string.

Latest posts

Top Bottom