CO Dem to rape victim: Having a gun on you probably wouldn’t have stopped him

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In this case, the Republican is also a dirtbag. He was the first one to speak, answering the young lady's question with an answer that they weren't there to protect people from violent attacks. He said they were there to help the students and teacher from "feeling uncomfortable" because a student was carrying a firearm.

The man is a weasel.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Common sense is not a Gift....
Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it. DS

.Why is it that things that seem so simple are debated, discussed, bartered for/against until they just become nonsence........wag the dog?

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wait...i listened to that....maybe i heard it wrong, but i think the man (repub guy) was basically apologizing for the idiocy of the other speakers that felt like their "right not to 'feel' intimidated trumped her right to self protection" which is a crock..

i gotta go listen again...

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wait...i listened to that....maybe i heard it wrong, but i think the man (repub guy) was basically apologizing for the idiocy of the other speakers that felt like their "right not to 'feel' intimidated trumped her right to self protection" which is a crock..

i gotta go listen again...

Yeah, that's what I heard, too. Of course, I have an advanced degree in sarcasm, so I might have an advantage.

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. The Republican was apologizing that the reason she couldn't protect herself is because the students and teachers felt their comfort was more important than her right to defend herself. The Democrat then said it wouldn't have mattered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom