Coburn files amendment that would allow lawful carry on Army COE properties

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and ...

"Top Democrats and other supporters hope to win fresh support and stage a new vote on background checks, perhaps next month. Advocates hope that voting for Coburn's proposal might let some senators show voters they support gun rights and give them more leeway to reverse themselves and vote for background checks next time."

... wth is that, doublethink???

Last edited:

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully he or someone else will try again soon. In the woods or in the wild or in your boat without a firearm? I guess we have so many shootings the lead will foul the water.

Walrus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coburn has already been called out by the Gun Owners' Association for being ready to support background checks. That organization plus many emails from his fine constituents were enough to change his mind.

This guy needs to be watched like a hawk, looks to me. He's too ready to make a deal with the other side.

hamiltoe

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, it's also illegal to park on COE property with a firearm or ammunition stored in your vehicle. There are some limited exceptions for hunting...

Latest posts

Top Bottom