Colin Powell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jeeze JB, do I need to send tampons? :D

But seriously, Parks788 did give another possibility. That would be the "really being a Democrat part of his post". It really does appear that you are in the "if you don't agree with the big O, you are a racist camp". It has for some time and that whole mantra is unfortunate because it diminishes true racism. I told my wife that racism would explode if this guy gets elected. I was right, but I didn't think the media would stoke the flames so high. I thought big O's minions would do it for him.

Park, I agree with you completely. Republican in name only. No question. It's really no different than dims being and voting dim because it's their family tradition and for no other reason. Collin Powell is smarter than that, he's a dim now.

Edit: It don't matter nohow. Collin Powell's boss and former CIC is solidly behind Romney. That kind of trumps Powell don't it?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely not. You people are laughable. Liberals. Libertarians. No, there is no middle ground. True conservativism the world's hope. Anyone who thinks otherwise is ignorant.

As for you. You people are fence sitters and cowards.

Of course, because we must all think like you. My apologies. Please carry on Herr Sturmbannfuhrer.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe he doesn't like the GOP's current platform and direction? Lots of moderate Republicans are disgusted by the direction of the party.

Your post is an example of what I was talking about. Powell is black, therefore he is going to support a "brother" no matter what. That's what you are saying. And that is disgusting and simply wrong.

Yep. You surely are living up to the type of person I really think you are and what many others probably think. I won't elaborate since I enjoy being on this forum and don't care to get the ban stick thrown at me.

When you state " That's what you are saying" please elaborate what you mean. What is it that I'm saying or insinuating? You went to law school so you gotta have some book smarts, at least. please, do tell.

BTW, I like how you conveniently leave out my second option as to why Powell would vote for the big O.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one is banned for expressing an opinion. I do like the middle school attack of "that's what they all think." Ha ha.

You seriously expect me to believe that you are not really saying you think Powell supports Obama because the are both black? The other option you threw out was simply a blind. It's the equivalent of "I don't mean to insult you, but..."

What is disgusting to me is that a lot of you guys are so "all or nothing". That's just plain dumb. No one party or philosophy has all the answers fir all of America. Each of us is different. And no, I am not advocating some touchy feely politically correct BS. But for you all to constantly demand only your own version of everything is just the same as those people you are always bitching about.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one is banned for expressing an opinion. I do like the middle school attack of "that's what they all think." Ha ha.

You seriously expect me to believe that you are not really saying you think Powell supports Obama because the are both black? The other option you threw out was simply a blind. It's the equivalent of "I don't mean to insult you, but..."

What is disgusting to me is that a lot of you guys are so "all or nothing". That's just plain dumb. No one party or philosophy has all the answers fir all of America. Each of us is different. And no, I am not advocating some touchy feely politically correct BS. But for you all to constantly demand only your own version of everything is just the same as those people you are always bitching about.

Ha ha ha. Your middle paragraph is just too funny. You sure do like to say it how it is and shoot straight with your opinion in other threads but you just can't bring yourself to say what you think of me here. Go ahead big guy, say it. You really want to call me the big nasty "R" word, don' ya?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know you and I don't know if you are a racist. Maybe you are. Maybe you are not. However, your opinion that Powell would support Obama solely because they are both black, reeks of racism. Is that straight enough?

Latest posts

Top Bottom