College Football Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is watching the Alabama game, but South Carolina is really taking it to them. 28-14 with a little over 1 minute left in the third quarter. Alabama's defense doesn't seem to have an answer for sc's O.

-EDIT- Big pass play from Alabama for a TD. 28-21 with 14:52 left.
-EDIT- Things going South in a hurry for SC. Interception. Alabama ball on SC's 37 yard line.
-EDIT- SC's defense held. 'Bama tried a fake field goal and the pass was dropped.
ESPN's Heisman hopefull, Dennard Robinson isn't having a good day. Intercepted twice and the Michegan Wolverines are losing 31-10

In the Big 12, Texas A&M is giving number 11 Arkansas a game. Arkansas leads 21-17 with about 7 minutes left in the third quarter.

Staying with the Big 12, is it me or does ESPN have a total disrespect for the Big 12? Last night while I was watching some new Blu-rays, I jumped on the laptop and brought up ESPN.Com to discover the had absolutely nothing on the O-State game. Not even on the college football page. Total disrespect for a conference that has at least four ranked teams and a ranked team playing.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been a great game. I dvr'd it and have been watching it a little at a time.

Yeah it's a really good game. Won't give you an updated score so I don't ruin anything for you.

Looks like Dennard Robinson will be dropping in the Heisman poll. He's up to three interceptions on the day. Texas A&M still trailing by 7 to number 11 Arkansas. Oregon up 29-17 just before halftime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom