Colorado Becomes First State to End Marijuana Prohibition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course none of this matters in CO and WA, as those ballot initiatives were for recreational use, or otherwise had no basis in the medical use of the substance.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's how it should be done. I applaud them.

Word.

I really hope that this makes it to the SCOTUS and they find the whole controlled substances act unconstitutional.

I'd they would rule that the Government can regulate it as trade, but I tend to think that the whole concept of prescriptions are entirely against the free market and create a barrier of accessibility of medicine. Both a legal barrier and a financial one. Not to mention personal liberties to ingest what we want. If people think a soda ban (or sizing limitation) should be unconstitutional, then they should feel the same way about pretty much any other substance (tobacco, marijuana, Tamiflu, metallic spray paint, morning glory seeds, etc...)

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Word.

I really hope that this makes it to the SCOTUS and they find the whole controlled substances act unconstitutional.

I'd they would rule that the Government can regulate it as trade, but I tend to think that the whole concept of prescriptions are entirely against the free market and create a barrier of accessibility of medicine. Both a legal barrier and a financial one. Not to mention personal liberties to ingest what we want. If people think a soda ban (or sizing limitation) should be unconstitutional, then they should feel the same way about pretty much any other substance (tobacco, marijuana, Tamiflu, metallic spray paint, morning glory seeds, etc...)

Werd.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i677.photobucket.com_albums_vv132_sbeebe_Colorado.jpg

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, THC is the part that has been proven to kill dying cells, which are the cells that cause cancer.
I'm sure then that alot of people would be very happy with not having their THC taken away from them. One buddy of mine who moved to Denver about 5 or 6 months ago to help some other friends of ours in their nursery/greenhouse business just got his MM card. No cancer, he has a messed up disc in his lower back. But weirdly he can still hoist and let a 9lb guitar hang on him for a hour or so when he plays gigs in his band. I have severe dry skin, am wondering if that ailment is on the MM list. I like Denver too. Not bad weather. Alot of cool stuff to do. Hmmm.

Wondering also how CC works with a medical marijuana card. Nobody I know with a MM card are able to get a CC permit back home in California anyways so I dont know anybody who has both. When I lived there full time and had my CC I wasnt really hanging out with too many 'medical marijuana' patients even though I did know a few who werent on it for medical. I'm on a few prescription meds for blood pressure and cholesterol control, one low dose benzo for anxiety and sleep problems, and a few others here and there when needed temporarily but I dont take opioids or painkillers unless I have had a tooth drilled out or passed a kidney stone- my genetic (Am indian-French/Scottish-Irish) predisposition to chemical dependacy has me keeping myself in check as best as I can and I can also deal with pain pretty well so usually a little Tylenol is all I need. Im not on anything that would impede my driving and I have a CC here.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm sure then that alot of people would be very happy with not having their THC taken away from them. One buddy of mine who moved to Denver about 5 or 6 months ago to help some other friends of ours in their nursery/greenhouse business just got his MM card. No cancer, he has a messed up disc in his lower back. But weirdly he can still hoist and let a 9lb guitar hang on him for a hour or so when he plays gigs in his band. I have severe dry skin, am wondering if that ailment is on the MM list. I like Denver too. Not bad weather. Alot of cool stuff to do. Hmmm.

Wondering also how CC works with a medical marijuana card. Nobody I know with a MM card are able to get a CC permit back home in California anyways so I dont know anybody who has both. When I lived there full time and had my CC I wasnt really hanging out with too many 'medical marijuana' patients even though I did know a few who werent on it for medical. I'm on a few prescription meds for blood pressure and cholesterol control, one low dose benzo for anxiety and sleep problems, and a few others here and there when needed temporarily but I wont take opioids or painkillers unless I have had a tooth drilled out or passed a kidney stone. I can deal with pain well and if I cant a little Tylenol is all I need, so Im not on anything that would impede my driving and I have a CC here.

there's an article somewhere about this very thing. If i remeber correctly a guy from colorado with the MM card, was allowed to keep the firearms he currently had, but the MM card would show up during his Background check when trying to purchase a new firearm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom