Colorados new gun restrictions reap consequences

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I commend them for standing up for what is right.
What effect it has will have to bee seen down the road.
But like a lot of other folks anything Colorado is off the menu for me.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sincerely hope that in 2014, the CO legislature is taken back by the freedom loving folks who live there....folks who MAY have thought anti gun legislation would never pass in their state and who may have voted "progressive fascists" in, because they agreed with some other issue.
Hopefully these good folk are now awake and realize these progressive fascists mean to disarm the populace, and hopefully the legislature in CO will feel the consequences in 2014.
As neighbors, we can help in so many ways: contributions to key races, phone calls, set a better example by making our schools safer (i'm looking at you, OK sen. John Ford)
:)

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa! Settle down there big fella.

Let's not get hasty here.

New Belgium is in Ft Collins and they make that oh-so-tasty Fat Tire.

I'm all about being done with everything else, but I'm keeping my Fat Tire.

I probably need to contact the breweries first and see how they feel about the new gun laws. :)
I passed up a beer tasting for Left Hand Brewery because they were out of Colorado.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe Coors has an annual shoot in Colorado still. Will there be one this year? Haven't any idea what kind of revenue it brings in, but I'd wager the locals in Golden are going to be peeved.
Won't be affected much since those uppity single-shotters don't use magazines or modern sporting guns anyways.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about Spyderco (in Golden, CO - I wish they would move, but I'm not sure they can afford the move since they're a small company), but other than that (and especially with my recent trip to CO for vacation and experiencing the same people that were around when I lived in Northern CA) I'm on the bandwagon of 100% boycott.

It sucks - I was actually physically saddened when visiting CO this last time. It is not at all the same place that I've visited off and on over the course of my life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom