Come out to the Gunshow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come out to the Gunshow in OKC this weekend. I've been setting up at the last few shows around OKC and Tulsa. They seem to be picking up. The summer was kinda crappy. I'll be wearing the tie-dye camo. Come say hello. According to the promoters, the tables have sold out so it should be a good show.

If you are gonna gripe about how you hate gunshows these days, please start your own thread, I'm a "glass is half" kind of guy. Thanks

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We'll gripe all we want in whatever thread we want, it's what we do, LOL!

Whats the adminssion this weekend? I need some stuff.....

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's the Oklahoma city gun show and flea market. Promoted by none other than Claude Hall. I think I'll just wait for the only good gun show in Oklahoma in nov. in Tulsa.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess that I look at gunshows differently. I don't just look at dealer tables for guns. If you want to purchase a particular firearm find one of the dealers that spam the board. If you are going to, maybe find something unusual or maybe pick up a deal. Then go. I knew it wouldn't take long for the negative stuff to start.

Latest posts

Top Bottom