Come out to the Gunshow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess that I look at gunshows differently. I don't just look at dealer tables for guns. If you want to purchase a particular firearm find one of the dealers that spam the board. If you are going to, maybe find something unusual or maybe pick up a deal. Then go. I knew it wouldn't take long for the negative stuff to start.

Just want to say that if gunshow promoters had half a brain they'd lower prices to increase traffic to compete with said spamming dealers. The first rule of big business is get them in the door. This isn't being negative, just real.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with the admission thing. RK shows have much lower admission. All I'm saying is that I've gotten many, many good deals at Oklahoma gunshows no matter who promotes them. If a dealer is pricing their stuff too high, make them an offer. If they will not deal find somebody who will

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was you that had a couple different types of stripped lowers posted in the classifieds about a month ago, correct? Different types as in different manufacturers, not different calibers (I believe it's you that also has the .223 and .308 lowers).

If so, will you have those at your table?

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll go heck thet have guns there....
Where else in the world can you be so free except "Good 'ol US of A"!!!!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess that I look at gunshows differently. I don't just look at dealer tables for guns. If you want to purchase a particular firearm find one of the dealers that spam the board. If you are going to, maybe find something unusual or maybe pick up a deal. Then go. I knew it wouldn't take long for the negative stuff to start.
I look at gun shows as entertainment. I like to go to hang out and talk to people, and maybe find a deal. I don't know anybody that goes to the Claude Hall shows anymore. I don't think that it is negative, I just think that Claude Hall has earned his reputation. I went to several of his shows, that I said would be my last. I finally stuck to it. I am sure I will see you at another show, and I plan on getting a lower from you when I need another. I like having someone local to deal with.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i am going, have got several good deals on guns at Claude Hall gun shows hang my dog tags on a chain get in for half price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom