• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Commuter car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Looking to buy a relatively inexpensive commuter vehicle. Not looking for a project. Will pay cash or can trade guns, equipment, or the Cadillac i have listed.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
How cheap are you looking for? I have a 2005ish Corolla that has been deep cleaned with new carpet/headliner. Has some cancer on the body though. Solid car all around. I’ll have the title for it soon and will be selling it.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
How cheap are you looking for? I have a 2005ish Corolla that has been deep cleaned with new carpet/headliner. Has some cancer on the body though. Solid car all around. I’ll have the title for it soon and will be selling it.
PM me sounds like it would be up my alley

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
INEXPENSIVE ??? arrow towing has impound auction every month or so,,,El Reno auction is still going..BUZZ motors has always has a few cars 1000-2000$,plenty of miles though...Big car auction place in Dallas...u can use craigslist to lookin areas around zip codes,all around the USA, just depends how far u want to drive,lot of used vehicles for sale cheap in Dallas area,,some good some bad..

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
INEXPENSIVE ??? arrow towing has impound auction every month or so,,,El Reno auction is still going..BUZZ motors has always has a few cars 1000-2000$,plenty of miles though...Big car auction place in Dallas...u can use craigslist to lookin areas around zip codes,all around the USA, just depends how far u want to drive,lot of used vehicles for sale cheap in Dallas area,,some good some bad..
Relatively inexpensive. A good value would be a better way of phrasing it

Latest posts

Top Bottom