Compact .40 suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
G23.

In the end, our recommendations wont mean crap. Its up to you. The feel of everything suggested so far is different.

My decision was based on less is better. My CCW isnt an extension of my willie and Im not out to impress anyone with how much it costs. When I need to hammer a nail, I go buy a hammer. I dont need external safeties blah blah blah on what I intend to use it for.

That said, I am not downgrading anyone else's choice. If you like xD's, I will say springfield makes nice weapons. If you like M&Ps, go for it. S&W has always had a good rep (although I dont care for their SAs). If you want Walther or Hk, again, great firearm manufacturer.

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got two Glock G23's and I think they are great .40c's. I have had no issues with them at all, and they feel good in my hand. I'm sure you've probably heard this before, but your best bet would be to go to a local range and rent a couple to see what feels good to you and what doesn't. That said, I don't think you could go wrong with the G23:burnout:

+1 Glock or Sig The most important thing is the gun fits your hands and controls are easily reached. Glocks rock though!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom