Complete Glock Upper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AresV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where are you guys getting the numbers for how well the 9mm conversion barrels run?

I've had 0 failures with mine. And I've put a bunch of ammo through them.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF your that concered with the after market barrel you could take it to a gun smith hand have him "open" the chamber up some to Glock specs and that should take care of you concerns. and it would be the cheap way to go.

Good luck on that..

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Soulman-
Just switching the upper is not all that you need - you are still faced with the same problem you would have with doing the 9mm conversion - the ejector is not the same on the G27/G33 and G26. You would need to replace the whole mechanism that holds the ejector, if you're wanting 100% reliability - which requires the gun to be disassembled. The 9mm conversion barrels will run 95% of the time as-is. If you run a conversion barrel, a G26 mag, and replace the ejector and extractor, you're probably looking at 100% reliability

Thanks. I figured I was over simplifying it. I'll just look for a used G26 for pocket carry and stop my whining.

Latest posts

Top Bottom