Sulpher Oklahoma Devastated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Downtown is pretty much toast. Lots of houses damaged too. My mom lives South of Sulphur and they were okay but a lady at their church lost her house.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Terry. We're just east of Ada and made out no problems. Over 6" rain and a little wind but nothing else. Still have lots of friends and relatives in Sulphur tho. Son reported most damage in Sulphur located east side of town in Artesian area.

I was watching video from Channel 9 last night when they mentioned that Sulphur had been hit and immediately thought about you and your family. Happy here that all are well.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the looks of the devastation, I wouldn't think that they'll rebuild the downtown area. A lot of the destroyed buildings were old and historical snd they are just gone. One woman was weeping over the loss of her business, it's a mess. Yes, they do need prayer and legs on those prayers to aid and help them recover. How often do we hear someone say, I'll pray for you...but actual help is another thing. I can't help due to physical problems but I can contribute a little money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom