• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Computer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ar15

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thanks guys for the info. I know he mentioned gaming in the past. Pretty sure he will do alot of it once he has the right computer, I think my old junker kept from playing many games. I know gaming computer are more expensive but he is a good boy, so I dont mind. I may need to piecemeal it together though, instead of finding tier I or 2 gaming computer.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried Mint and Ubuntu, but I could never get them to play nice with anything. I might consider running Linux inside Windows just for general web browsing. Matter of fact, it's just kind of laziness that keeps me from doing that now.
I have been using some version of Linux for maybe 30yrs. Mostly Debian versions and some Arch. I use it for everything. The only thing I had difficulty with was with Apple phones but that is because of Apple and yet another reason I don't use them. I had to do some tweeking for my stock trading accts that involved outdated Java, but other than that never had an issue I could not solve. I am not a gamer though.
I could never go back to windoze and every time I have to I want to kick the screen in in the first 5min. IT is a freaking virus.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom