Concealed Carry permit holder kills family of 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, if you think about it ANY PERSON is a potentially violent person. Seems like a bit of a stretch to think that just because someone has been issued a conceal carry permit that all of a sudden they are not capable of violence. (Believe it or not my JBT husband disagrees vehemently with me on this. He thinks if you have a CCL you are "one of the good guys". I, however, believe that all people are capable of unspeakable acts, even your Auntie Helen. Some people just have the bar set a little lower than others, that's all.)

Yep.
I'm with you on that, everyone is capable of evil things, its the choices we make that set us apart.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, if you think about it ANY PERSON is a potentially violent person. Seems like a bit of a stretch to think that just because someone has been issued a conceal carry permit that all of a sudden they are not capable of violence. (Believe it or not my JBT husband disagrees vehemently with me on this. He thinks if you have a CCL you are "one of the good guys". I, however, believe that all people are capable of unspeakable acts, even your Auntie Helen. Some people just have the bar set a little lower than others, that's all.

Agreed. You could shepherd almost anyone into homicide (and not the justified kind) if the circumstances were right.

Although I do agree with your hubby to a great degree. CCL holders are largely "the good guys," for sure. I just don't think they're all good guys all the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom