Condoor Outdoor Group buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is supposed to be a package at my door when I get home today. I think all but two orders will be complete ready to go now. I will update this as soon as I get it all sorted.

BW

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay dubs, I think you should do another group buy on this stuff:) I can't believe the quality for the price, especially on the softshell, it could possibly be the best softshell I've ever owned and it's definitley the cheapest. I want more!

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have another group buy going on another forum for condor right now. So if anyone needs anything I can get it for you on my nest order. Just let me know.

BTW I send emails to everyone. There was only 2 orders not complete and those guys got emails as well. If you have not heard from me and do not have your gear check you junk mail maybe it got caught in there.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone sent me an email asking if their order was one that was back ordered. I am sorry but that email did not show up on my home PC for some reason.. If you would PM me or email me again I would gladly look your order up and update you to its status.

Latest posts

Top Bottom