Confiscation to begin in San Francisco, CA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Lang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live there. And I live here. And I'm not stupid. Like anything in life you just learn to adjust to change. I also live part time in Denver Co and Des Moines Ia. I adjust there when I'm there too. No big deal to me. I will not let new laws no matter how stupid they are stop me from living and working in any area I want. I'm a Republican wherever I go, that's not going to ever change just because of a certain states politics.

Hmm. That would be like adjusting to a foreign body in the rectum to me..........
Just saying.....

I'm a Republican wherever I go, that's not going to ever change just because of a certain states politics.

Right, but it's not just "states politics" and you should not have to alter your constitutional rights just because you enter a particular state.

Oh, and BTW, New York, New Jersey and California can all go to hell and take those political shits with them.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right, but it's not just "states politics" and you should not have to alter your constitutional rights just because you enter a particular state.

I could really give a shi t what anybody thinks about California, Californians, or its fcked up system, I was born and raised there and know it sucks there (everywhere but up on my mountain). But even though I live in Oklahoma most of the year I still have to be there and live there part time for family and business there. Its a necessary evil. If I have to alter or adjust to the fcked up system to be there then thats what I have to do. Unlike people who have to live there, I gladly get to leave and come back here for 7-8 months of the year.

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could really give a shi t what anybody thinks about California, Californians, or its fcked up system, I was born and raised there and know it sucks there (everywhere but up on my mountain). But even though I live in Oklahoma most of the year I still have to be there and live there part time for family and business there. Its a necessary evil. If I have to alter or adjust to the fcked up system to be there then thats what I have to do. Unlike people who have to live there, I gladly get to leave and come back here for 7-8 months of the year.

I guess I don't understand what you are trying to say. It sounds like you are saying California has managed to buy your rights from you. If so, that's obviously your call to make. . .but I don't follow why you are bragging about it on a gun board.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah

Latest posts

Top Bottom