Conflicted.... Card #15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
some of these cards are a no brainer... I don't pick em.. I just shuffle and pull from the top!

A local law enforcement officer wants to join your group after the collapse. He is infamous in your community for serving his own kind of justice, and he is very unlikable and untrustworthy. He threatens to label your group a terrorist cell and expose you and your group if he is denied admission. Would you allow him to join your group knowing he will try to take it over, or would you take a chance with his threat? How would you handle his demand?

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, dude, come on in.

Hey, did you know the Johnson family? yeah, family of 4?
Yeah, they're here. Let's go over and see 'em.

By the way, you got any .22 ammo?
Oooppps.
Damn, clumsy of me to drop all those on the ground.

I'll help you clean 'em up in a sec.

Dave

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quite difficult, depends on your gut feelings on the guy.

I can certainly see the case for letting him in on a trial basis, provided he understands his place and that it is a "no out" permanent decision. Evaluate his behavior. The needs of the community outweigh his desires, and my safety and that of my family certainly outweighs his. IMO.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im waitin till another JBT chimes in. Ill do whatever he'll do. I mean that blue line is a tuffy to cross

Sort of.

I know that there is a brotherhood mentality in alot of professions, but there are bad apples in every arena.
Locally, I'd have to say I personally know this guy and a few others just like him.
Crossing that line would not be an issue for me.

Sorry to all the good ones out there.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom