Conflicted.... Card #28

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A large gang of travelling looters captured you and your family from your retreat. They drove 150 miles from your location and sold you and your family off at a trading post. A Good Samaritan, paid the price for you and set you free, however he has no desire to help you any further. it's time to start over from nothing in a post-apocalyptic world. How would you go about securing the short term and the long term survival of you and your family?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A large gang of travelling looters captured you and your family from your retreat. They drove 150 miles from your location and sold you and your family off at a trading post. A Good Samaritan, paid the price for you and set you free, however he has no desire to help you any further. it's time to start over from nothing in a post-apocalyptic world. How would you go about securing the short term and the long term survival of you and your family?

Just me?? Is my family still at the trading post? Guess I'd do what I've done before. Find work and do it. It ain't that hard. People with money and stuff always want people to do stuff for them. I might not like the work but that doesn't mean I'm too proud to take it if my family needs me to. Done work I hated before, saved until I could do better and got the hell out ... Rinse, repeat ...

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First thing is to get the entire family back together and safe. Then use what i got to get what I want. Thank the good lord he built me like an ox cause i see alotta back breaking labor in that future. Once we've got a stash of food, a mode of transportation, everyones healthy and a gun n some ammo wouldnt hurt, we hit the road and get long gone fore the sun comes up

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If my family is all in one place, prob do like BB and work my out of the situation. If my family is scattered, I'm doing whatever it takes to find them and get them back. I'm also going to hunt down those looters and get revenge on every single last one of them someway, somehow.

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Id tell my family to do what they had to do to,survive until I came back for them cause I,m fixing to go all
out Wyatt Earp on those lotters arses! I'm going after them and bringing hell with me until I personally kill
Every last one or die,in the process. After all, i travelled 150 miles with them before being sold into slavery.
I know their voices, looks, habits, ways and MO. call me spitefull but they're going to die by my hands. Even if it took me 5 years, I'm now focused and know what I have to do and only death would stop me. I catch them one at a time after isolating them and they'd always live in fear of when it was their turn.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Short term- get a rock, 2x4, scrap metal or whatever and clobber someone that has better weapons or supplies. Long term- Try to build a stash of supplies and go get the family.

Texican

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the first place.... do not be captured.... :homer:

Have one person in the group to always be wired with explosives and detonate when the foes are near.... :explode:

Better the loss of one than all.... :sorry1:

Texican....

Latest posts

Top Bottom