Congratulations to the Colorado Avalanche

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't they win the series last June?
Ha, that's funny. The only reason I looked for something to post is because I saw something this morning about it. I was a big Avs fan years ago when Patrick Roy was with them. I still like em' but well I guess that shows how close I follow them or professional sports anymore.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha, that's funny. The only reason I looked for something to post is because I saw something this morning about it. I was a big Avs fan years ago when Patrick Roy was with them. I still like em' but well I guess that shows how close I follow them or professional sports anymore.
I admit was just a google search. An Avs fan too when I lived in Castle Rock and Colorado Springs back in the 90s through 2017.

hammerdown51

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met Patrick I don’t know how many times chasing Avs for autographs. I have a cup used stick signed by the team dated 1993. Cost me a bundle..lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom