Conservatives Go to War Against NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgerunner

Marksman
Reaction score
"Another battle won by the liberals in a war of divide and conquer."

Won ? Hardly. Identifying an enemy...even with the help of 'liberals'...is a LOSS for the gun controllers.
EVERY time another hidden sycophant or Quisling is 'outed' we that support a strong Second Amendment become STRONGER...not weaker.

ONLY by allowing these people to remain cloaked, masquerading as 'second amendment supporters' can we be weakened and divided.

Rather 100 men dedicated to a cause then ten thousand waiting to sell out to the highest bidder...

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Another battle won by the liberals in a war of divide and conquer."

Won ? Hardly. Identifying an enemy...even with the help of 'liberals'...is a LOSS for the gun controllers.
EVERY time another hidden sycophant or Quisling is 'outed' we that support a strong Second Amendment become STRONGER...not weaker.

ONLY by allowing these people to remain cloaked, masquerading as 'second amendment supporters' can we be weakened and divided.

Rather 100 men dedicated to a cause then ten thousand waiting to sell out to the highest bidder...

Quisling? I wonder how many people here really know the origin of that term? Good one RR.

Bobrob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quisling? didn't i see him at the gun show Saturday? Wasn't he that guy with the haircut that looked like a mushroom, with those crocs and pasty white skin like he never gets out from behind a keyboard.

No wait, that was Michael Savage! I recognize that sour expression.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The GOA is using typical NRA spin. Make the issue a matter of life or death to democracy.

Its nothing of the sort. This bill flushes out the dummy grassroot groups commonly referred to as astroturf. The trend lately has been for big money interests to cammy up their lobbying efforts as driven by the masses.

This bill will expose the top donors and show their percent of donation compared to total donations. It isnt going to 'expose' simple membership, but rather total membership to expose the groups that are simple lobbying fronts.

Seen in that light its easy to see why some are upset, they will lose their new lobbying jobs masked as grassroot consultants.

But for regular joes its a good bill, as long as you wish some transparency on just what the percent of astroturf is on the field.

With all the doublespeak and obfuscation swirling around this topic I wasn't sure what to believe. Now that MM has come out supporting it, I'm definitely against it!

We can flush out our own "dummy" grassroots groups and do not require the .gov's "protection" from them. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom