Constitutional Carry Rally At The Capitol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course blood is going to run in the streets...

click

click

Prohibited people, violent and habitual criminals, and your repeat drunk drivers(count these under the heading of prohibited people) do and will carry concealed regardless of the law. That is the nature of criminals. It's about time we the law abiding were allowed to be on an equal footing with the criminals regarding the bearing of arms.

It would also be nice if we the law abiding could carry just like unlicensed out-of-staters who come from constitutional carry states can carry here. Sheesh! Talk about 'fairness...'

Woody

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guarantee with all those big businesses and colleges this doesn’t have a prayer of passing. Unfortunately. It’s just like when the bill to strengthen the 2A in the Oklahoma constitution came up it didn’t pass. And many of these same businesses came out against it. We still need to call and write though.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Was at Academy tonight with Jen picking up some reloading items and I saw more open carries than I ever have in one place. Kinda cool, felt like I was back in the PX in Afghanistan...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom