Convince me to buy something other than a Glock 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll throw my carry gun in the mix: Beretta PX4 storm compact. I have it both .40 and 9mm and love both of em. The .40 is more comfortable to shoot than any other 9mm I've shot. But, that's just my opinion. Trying to throw something up that you don't see many people suggest.

*edit* the compact is the mid-sized. In 9mm its 15+1 and .40 its 12+1.

JbobG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am the worst about selling and trading guns way more than I should and I traded my carry gun for a rifle a few weeks back. I have tried a P320, P365, M&P 2.0, and even a Staccato C2 DUO. I keep going back to a Glock 19 as just feels nice and is at a reasonable price range. Any handgun over $1000 is nice but I have trouble holding onto it when I know I can have a nice rifle set up for that price. A Glock 19 size is the sweet spot for me that actually seems to conceal better (with a quality holster/belt) than the 365s or Shields that I've owned. Would not be against trying other guns in a similar size and price range because as I mentioned before, I don't mind trading/selling.

Particularly interested in trying the midsize FN MRD 509 (15rds) and the CZ P07. I know there are others out there in the same boat as I am and always end up wanting a Glock for carry, even after experiencing more expensive guns. Really just wanting to hear what other people here think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom