Coochiegate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually most strip clubs work like that. Not only for tax reasons but to protect the club against the many strippers that turn tricks too. The clubs keep a lawyer on retainer to bail out any stripper who maybe rubbed against a customer, but if the woman is hooking she is usually on her own, and probably fired.

Now most work with a small percentage of tips going to the bartenders and the rest being the stripper's. That said I have known girls to take home $5000 a night. They have to pay their own taxes out of that and it takes a while to build up a steady customer base but once they do they can make a lot of money. And yes many are working to pay for college classes. I have known ladies working for a nursing degrees and even law enforcement.

Now the door man and bouncers normally worked for base pay but sometimes one of the girls would tip you one way or another for protecting them from drunk guys, or walking them to their car at night, etc, etc.

Man I miss those days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom