Cool for Photographers and Eye-Catching for Red-Blooded American Guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was on Yahoo! News today and ran across this photo story. It is underwater photos of (very fit looking) young ladies doing "duck diving" to avoid the force of waves while trying to get further out to sea for their surfing.

Even the photographer worked without breathing equipment. It is a series of 12 photos, although Yahoo tends to get a bit funky with their method of posting. If you don't see a young lady underwater at about 11 or 12, back up and try again until you do.

Female Surfers Beneath the Waves

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great pics! The first thing I noticed, of course, were the bikini'ed beauties. Dang, but they're in excellent condition. The next thing I noticed is how clear the water was, even under the breaking waves. I have yet to go swimming in the ocean where the water wasn't loaded with silt, reducing visibility to perhaps arm's length. Someday.

Lizard

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beautiful photography, beautiful subjects (girls AND the water). Two things that I think of, though. Okay, two after the initial thoughts. One, that water looks really dang deep, and as a friend that enlisted in the AF instead of the Navy said, "What goes up, must come down. What goes down does not necessarily come back up." The other is that I bet those boards look an awful lot like a seal or dolphin or porpoise to anything underneath it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom