Cool for Photographers and Eye-Catching for Red-Blooded American Guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great pics! The first thing I noticed, of course, were the bikini'ed beauties. Dang, but they're in excellent condition. The next thing I noticed is how clear the water was, even under the breaking waves. I have yet to go swimming in the ocean where the water wasn't loaded with silt, reducing visibility to perhaps arm's length. Someday.

Hawaii is where fantastic water lives in the US. When we went shark diving, you could see these 12-16 foot fish swimming in as little dots half a mile or more away. Neon blue waters. Crystal clear shores, though a little briny in the coming tides. Even on a boat, you can see the sea floor 100 feat below you plain as a photo given clear skies and a calm surface. The pics just don't do the water justice. It glows. I was a little surprised these babes weren't wet-suited up. Those waters can be a bit nippy.

David332

New to the site!
Reaction score
The photographer's name is Debbie Lee and she is out of Hawaii islands. I discovered her web page, and just viewing the "slideshow" on her home-page shows a lot of innovative and amazing images. There are charming women in many of them as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom