coolist gift you got

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as overall gifts go having my two kids adoption finalized on the 14th was the best gift my wife and I could have received all year. Other than that I did get a sweet range bag and several hundred rounds of 9mm. Also there was a christmas bonus at work this year and I will be able to pick up a new Glock 19 and 34. Overall I made out way better than I deserve this year.

Merry Christmas to everyone, Brandon.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The proper sentiments, having been stated above, I'd say the coolest give I received this year was a really neato, retro safety razor with a badger hair lather brush!

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got one of the guns i have wanted for a long time which is a Beretta Cougar 8045. My packers stock came in the mail this week and we got the kinect xbox for the family. Other than that mainly got clothes and electronics.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My best gift was getting to sit with my sons while we played with our new 4Sevens Quark 123 Tactical flashlights. A great time was had by all. (Until I put mine in strobe mode and shined it into my own eyes. Bad, bad idea.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom