Secret Santa 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, what’s with 5 gallons of dirt?
Bucket of dirt from planting a shrub. The new yard is so uneven between the sod rolls. I can always find a place to use it.
This ground is red clay and sandstone. Planting a pansie is a venture into earth moving technology. I know why the sod guys laid and blazed a trail.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
It’s Christmas Eve and I am happy to announce that, as far as i know, everyone has received their Secret Santa gifts. This year has been our largest participation with 40 members and all in all, it went pretty smooth.
And wow!, the gifts that were posted were over the top. Way to go Santa’s!!!!!!
I personally want to that you all for participating in the Secret Santa gift exchange this year. It’s my favorite thing to do every year for OSA.

Wishing all of you and all of yours a very, very, very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

IMG_0537.jpeg

PS. If for some reason I miss anyone and you have not received your gift. Please let me know and I will check on the status for you.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
It’s Christmas Eve and I am happy to announce that, as far as i know, everyone has received their Secret Santa gifts. This year has been our largest participation with 40 members and all in all, it went pretty smooth.
And wow!, the gifts that were posted were over the top. Way to go Santa’s!!!!!!
I personally want to that you all for participating in the Secret Santa gift exchange this year. It’s my favorite thing to do every year for OSA.

Wishing all of you and all of yours a very, very, very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

View attachment 439893

PS. If for some reason I miss anyone and you have not received your gift. Please let me know and I will check on the status for you.
This was my first year to participate and looking forward to next year with some ideas already bouncing around in my head !
Thank You for doing this and Merry Christmas 🎄 to you and yours !!?

Latest posts

Top Bottom