Corona Virus- Panic Buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The joke is on everybody else. While they were rioting and brawling in the toilet paper aisle, I slipped over to the health and beauty section and stocked up on those sweet, sweet flushable wipes. :thumbup3:

Well, in spite of what some others are saying, flushable wipes shouldn't be flushed, especially so if one is on a septic tank. When we were in Oregon at a retreat and reunion center, we had one of the lodge's sewer back up. It was because of flushable wipes, and they hadn't even made it to the septic tank yet.

If you're gonna use the wipes, have a trash can next to the toilet for disposal.

GWinOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
89D0EEC3-7BED-44C2-B646-9168C25CC0FA.jpeg
89D0EEC3-7BED-44C2-B646-9168C25CC0FA.jpeg
Interesting correlation. Since Durham and Huber began their investigations of corruption in the gov’t, there have been almost 100,000 sealed indictments. If you compare a map of the states with those indictments, it matches the COVID-19 map. Could this be part of an op to bring traitors to justice, mobilize national government, and prevent criminals from fleeing? Just sayin—

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boss asked me to order purell today. Not hand sanitizer, but a specific purell containers for the dispensers she ordered. Couldn't find any in stock through google, so I searched again for purel. Sometimes you get lucky when someone typos the SEO of a product. Found some in stock, ready to ship.

Given the hype, supply and demand, it was higher than normal. Double checked with the boss, she insisted... I ordered 10 24oz dispenser refills for $403 + $127 for two day shipping. I died a little inside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom