Corona Virus- Panic Buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More Crest photos.

View attachment 156403 View attachment 156404

Wifey couldn't stop laughing at the idiots waiting to rip toilet paper from the racks.

Stockboys would put it on the shelves and the people would snatch it and run! They were bringing in pallets of TP.

People are stupid. Just a word for you folks that might need something, Crest stocks mostly at night and there are not many shoppers at 2am.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some funny pictures with this Virus.

141270d1583771685t-funny-haha-meme-thread-2695c2e0a547770ce56665a730db2ca3.jpg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
People are stupid. Just a word for you folks that might need something, Crest stocks mostly at night and there are not many shoppers at 2am.
But you are forgetting people do not want to be inconvenienced, thus the birth and rise of the convenience store. People will pay more for the same item if they can get it now rather than go to the store that carries it.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I have avoided responding in this thread like it was the virus itself (don't want to get caught up in the hysteria. BUT, with that post, that was it. I have to respond. And my response is I. HATE. YOU.

:angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3::angry3:

Because as a member of the MAN club any P is fair game and you lose your MAN CARD if you don't look because that P radar is ALWAYS ON! Even when you don't want it to be we all sneak a peak then deal with the consequences later such as self decapitation or poking out your eyes with a K Bar.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But you are forgetting people do not want to be inconvenienced, thus the birth and rise of the convenience store. People will pay more for the same item if they can get it now rather than go to the store that carries it.

True but with a couple notable exceptions I think our members are smarter than your average panic buyer. Most of us keep a supply of the necessities on hand and top off as needed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom