Corona Virus- Panic Buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
141374d1584116054t-funny-haha-meme-thread-83c0e2b0-58fe-4461-8866-f52dbb489096.jpeg

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again it does impact my life, when the governor believes God will help him, he is dead ass wrong. When people believe imaginary beings like Santa are on their side. Ignorance is the enemy of logic and reason.
I really cant take anymore of your anti Christ ******** and wish you'd disappear. You did it before, so repeat and GTFO!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again it does impact my life, when the governor believes God will help him, he is dead ass wrong. When people believe imaginary beings like Santa are on their side. Ignorance is the enemy of logic and reason.
Who is relying on Santa? He offered to bring the cure but nobody wanted to wait 9 months so he said the heck with it and went back to focusing on the tp assembly line.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Logic and reason ............ says you would move on from your little rage/ rant but you are incapable of reasoning out that no one here gives 2 shits about you opinion so illogically you continue to rant!!
Logic and reason left the building about the same time as the PC/cancel culture showed up and the slide into lala land has culminated in snotty ass people trying to bully other people into their way of thinking... Get over the ass hat in the mirror and realize that the world runs on variety and not just the variety you approve of. Your level of ignorance is astounding and your too busy being a bully to even self evaluate. Grow up and find a real issue to get your undies in a wad about. There are real issues out there like cancer, infant mortality, animal abuse and such to get passionate about yet you choose to rant over someone else's beliefs ....... what a waste of time .

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Logic and reason ............ says you would move on from your little rage/ rant but you are incapable of reasoning out that no one here gives 2 shits about you opinion so illogically you continue to rant!!
Logic and reason left the building about the same time as the PC/cancel culture showed up and the slide into lala land has culminated in snotty ass people trying to bully other people into their way of thinking... Get over the ass hat in the mirror and realize that the world runs on variety and not just the variety you approve of. Your level of ignorance is astounding and your too busy being a bully to even self evaluate. Grow up and find a real issue to get your undies in a wad about. There are real issues out there like cancer, infant mortality, animal abuse and such to get passionate about yet you choose to rant over someone else's beliefs ....... what a waste of time .
This is who I picture when he posts.

www.relatably.com_m_img_nerdy_computer_guy_meme_65bce33783cdff7325078b742bf62f7325bd677c2a6f37.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who gives a **** about fun, im not sticking my head in the sand and praying to spaghetti monsters in the sky to stop a virus.

Science and math do not equate with religion except to refute its authenticity.

Actually, no...

...science has NOT proven the creation of the universe and all its complexities nor has it proven evolution. Plus, very good mathematicians have pretty much stated science hasn't proven the above either.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worry about it when those people are in CHARGE, the age of reason is coming. Religion has no place in government, separation of church and state.

Actually, re-read the 1st amendment. It states that Congress should not create nor advocate a religion, nor can it prohibit the free exercise of the religion(s).

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You know, you may be right what that in bold...

...however, I'm not exactly sure where you fit in that statement.

Should I even mention "stoners?"

(For those critical of my "sarcasm," here's an emoji. :bolt:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom