Cory Booker Won't Say If He Would Jail Americans Who Refuse to Give Up Their Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I saw this on TV today. Originally he wanted total confiscation of AR's and their variants. If you don't turn in, you get arrested with a house to house search.
He has since backed off this statement stating now he wants a federal registration of all that own any gun to include the personal inventory.
When pressed by the host about him wanting to have gun owners arrested, he skirted the issue and stated he just wanted a federal registration now to know who owns what, and his dislike for the AR's saying nobody should or need to own one.
That goes to show just like Hitler, once the guns have been registered they will come for them. As far as I am concerned this is treason to the oath he took for office. Why are these traitors not immediately kicked out of office for breach of oath? These scum bags need to be made examples of. Send them off to jail or tar and feather them.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That goes to show just like Hitler, once the guns have been registered they will come for them. As far as I am concerned this is treason to the oath he took for office. Why are these traitors not immediately kicked out of office for breach of oath? These scum bags need to be made examples of. Send them off to jail or tar and feather them.

Yep. #DomesticEnemy

Latest posts

Top Bottom