Coye Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HaHa, Most excellent Bill! Its going to be a collector buddy! Thats great on the article in KI:hyper::respect:

You have put in the work brother, you deserve this!

Your a rockstar Bill.:mosh:

Congrats,

Chris

Hey Chris, I just found out that a guy in Bartlesville just picked up that Ridgeback with the carbon fiber scales and red liners in the photo above.

That's one of the knives that's going to be in the upcoming Knives Illustrated article. I'd actually thought about buying it back from Les Robertson but he beat me to it!

Rule #1: don't collect your own knives...

:)

BC

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bill, you have some very nice knives! What's happening with the project knife that has a tanto blade? I'd be very interested in acquiring one of those.

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bill, you have some very nice knives! What's happening with the project knife that has a tanto blade? I'd be very interested in acquiring one of those.

I do have plans for that knife - just haven't made time to get the final tweaks taken care of to get it up and running.

However, individuals like yourself that show interest are a great motivator!

This thread is a good place to check back, or coyeknives.com

Thank you!

I need a great folder. Keep updated!

You bet Jeff!

Are you coming to the Oklahoma Custom Knife Show at the Convention Center in Tulsa 8/28/10?

BC

Latest posts

Top Bottom