• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Coyote traps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Unless you can find someone selling used mb550 OS or mb650 OS I would just buy two or three of those new and buy one or two every once in a while to add to your collection. There's not a better coyote trap out there imo. Takes all the guess work out of pan tension. Pretty much removes the learning curve as far as the trap itself goes.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
This is the best price I have found for the 650s. I think my dad gave all my traps away after I left home. I may pick up a dozen and teach my kid to run a line. He doesn’t need to love it but he does need to know how. Not much money in it now days, but it falls into the category of needful skills in my mind. Push comes to shove every critter has enough brains to tan it’s own hide and they are useful in a pinch.

https://www.northerntrapping.com/cg...MB650OS&title=-MB-650-Offset-Coil-Spring-Trap

HogHQ39

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless you can find someone selling used mb550 OS or mb650 OS I would just buy two or three of those new and buy one or two every once in a while to add to your collection. There's not a better coyote trap out there imo. Takes all the guess work out of pan tension. Pretty much removes the learning curve as far as the trap itself goes.
Thanks for the comment

HogHQ39

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the best price I have found for the 650s. I think my dad gave all my traps away after I left home. I may pick up a dozen and teach my kid to run a line. He doesn’t need to love it but he does need to know how. Not much money in it now days, but it falls into the category of needful skills in my mind. Push comes to shove every critter has enough brains to tan it’s own hide and they are useful in a pinch.

https://www.northerntrapping.com/cg...MB650OS&title=-MB-650-Offset-Coil-Spring-Trap
Oh yeah there’s not much money in it nowadays. I’m just trying to thin the coyotes out where I hunt. I have caught them on camera many times running deer down. Thanks for the link

Latest posts

Top Bottom