Coyotes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got one killed yesterday evening, been hunting for this farmer/rancher for over 10 years. Pulled her across a 400+ yard plowed field, shot her at around 180-200 yards. Got a pic of the field after I shot her, but forgot to get a pic of her! First time I've been calling in a couple years now, felt good to have the urge to go out again!

20230912_180211.jpg
20230912_183533.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My coyote-be-good setup (minus a sling). Colt A4 with Vortex 1-8x24. Did consistent 1.5 to 1.9 inch groups with Tula 55 gr just getting a preliminary zero. Had one group just over 3.5 inches due to piss poor trigger management. Had one group under 1" due to plain dumb luck. I'll zero it for real in the next couple of days. The wind wasn't cooperating today so I didn't want to shoot the good stuff. That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Scope 1.jpg

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My coyote-be-good setup (minus a sling). Colt A4 with Vortex 1-8x24. Did consistent 1.5 to 1.9 inch groups with Tula 55 gr just getting a preliminary zero. Had one group just over 3.5 inches due to piss poor trigger management. Had one group under 1" due to plain dumb luck. I'll zero it for real in the next couple of days. The wind wasn't cooperating today so I didn't want to shoot the good stuff. That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

View attachment 412631
My Coyote setup. Same Colt. I installed a RRA NM 2 stage trigger in it(Big Improvement)
IMG_1994.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom