cpd23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atstevenha

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was suppose to meet this guy in Tulsa thursday but there was a miscommunication. I drove from OKC to Tulsa but we couldn't meet up, thats fine. I can hang out and have dinner in Tulsa. I decided I couldn't meet in him Tulsa so he wants me to meet in Shawnee. Someone called me on the spot and handed me cash in Tulsa. I called him and told him that the gun was sold and i can't afford the 45 minutes plus 1hour30 minute drive to him. Now he is angry and says im the bad seller. I wish people could just understand. He hassles and wants to meet in two different cities. I can only afford so much gas and make so many people happy.

cpd23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Set the Record straight. We did have a miscommunication and this issue was dealt with a phone call between us. You said you would be glad to meet me in Shawnee and finish the deal. So what part of that is a problem. Then on Friday you text me about a few hours before the meeting and stated you could not make it. I called you and asked if we could reschedule the meet. You informed me that you had a man in Tulsa that gave you the asking price for the gun so you took the money. I consider a deal a deal and no matter how you wrap it up we had a deal and you decided to back out on it and take the offer of more money. Funny how gas and time became an issue after you sold the gun. At least be honest with yourself and stop trying to blame this on a communication problem. I made a deal with you and you were not willing to stand behind. Simple fact of the deal. Anyway that is all I am going to say. If any OSA member needs information on my facts feel free to contact me.

stuart646

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great FTF with Ron, met his family at his shop, they are the nicest people you would ever want to do business with. As far as professionalism and expertise they are knowledgeable and have machining capabilities that make them an asset to keep in mind in case there is a project that requires assistance. An A+++ visit Highly Recommended. Their website: http://www.checotahfirearms.com/ind..._maintenance&zenid=imoloi96g0hl4k1nlm2aq9m815

Latest posts

Top Bottom