Crappy start to my new year!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Are they running a CAT scan of your pooper, or did you pass out and fall and injure yourself?
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_blink.gif

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had food poisoning once from some really bad roast beef and I'm convinced that I was near death for the two days I spent bed ridden and unconscious due to the amount of pain and sickness in my system. I have been through broken noses, broken limbs, having teeth knocked out, concussions, and even hit in the nards by a full speed lacrosse shot. By far the crappiest of all those was the food poisoning but the lacrosse shot is a good second.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just made it home at 7:00 a.m. this morning, Feeling alot better ! Thanks for all the well wishes !!! I won't be eating out for a while I don't think ? My cooking is not the best but it sure couldn't be any worse !! Morphine is a wonderful cocktail when you are ailing !! The doc told me not to drive after the morphine (and after she recommended a night in the hospital for an IV). But since I am a badazz I drove away anyways, I made it from El Reno to the west side of OKC and pulled into a motel for the night !! So much for being a badazz :).
My new year has to get better now, I am gonna think Positive !!!!

C.B. My cat

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just made it home at 7:00 a.m. this morning, Feeling alot better ! Thanks for all the well wishes !!! I won't be eating out for a while I don't think ? My cooking is not the best but it sure couldn't be any worse !! Morphine is a wonderful cocktail when you are ailing !! The doc told me not to drive after the morphine (and after she recommended a night in the hospital for an IV). But since I am a badazz I drove away anyways, I made it from El Reno to the west side of OKC and pulled into a motel for the night !! So much for being a badazz :).
My new year has to get better now, I am gonna think Positive !!!!

C.B. My cat was scanned because it was running and clawing inside my innards!! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom