Crime Lab Scientist Deleted and Tampered w/DNA Results in 600 Cases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She was Macy’s puppet. He wanted to win at any cost regardless of innocence.
After the fall out of Macy and Gilchrist, I had always hoped I would be called for jury duty. I planned to stand before the judge and tell him I don't refuse to be on the jury, but I would not put a man in jail because I could not believe anything the prosecutor says. Our system is based on accountability, and until the AG's office is cleaned up, you can't believe anything they say.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After the fall out of Macy and Gilchrist, I had always hoped I would be called for jury duty. I planned to stand before the judge and tell him I don't refuse to be on the jury, but I would not put a man in jail because I could not believe anything the prosecutor says. Our system is based on accountability, and until the AG's office is cleaned up, you can't believe anything they say.
Macy was a district Attorney not a AG

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes, and our current DA is a corrupt POS who holds all the straws
He might have a pic of Cowboy Bob hanging in his bedroom. Wonder how many innocent men Macy sent to death row. I’m not against the death penalty, but we need to make sure they got it right. No turning back after the fact.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He might have a pic of Cowboy Bob hanging in his bedroom. Wonder how many innocent men Macy sent to death row. I’m not against the death penalty, but we need to make sure they got it right. No turning back after the fact.
Around 130 is the last I heard...or that was the number of tampered DNA, cant remember.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If she is bad at record keeping, that is the first indication she should not be in that position. It shouldn't take a competent attorney very much time to see if it was bad record keeping as those are a standard among LEO agencies to maintain those records. If they were scrapped, the reason has to be stated.
How Joyce Gilchrist got away with what she did is amazing. Those records are public knowledge, available for any attorney to view and contest.
I don't know the numbers, but a lot of innocent folks spent a lot of time behind bars and she should have been one of them.
“I don't know the numbers, but a lot of innocent folks spent a lot of time behind bars and she should have been one of them.”

So you’re saying she was innocent and should be one of the innocent folks who spent a lot of time behind bars?

Latest posts

Top Bottom