Crimson Trace Lasergrips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Dog 65

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bought a Ruger LCR w/ Crimson Trace Lasergrips. Never had CT grips before. Seeing if anybody knows the best distance to sight them in at. I know I can just move them to my front sight but how far because I already learned that the laser moves at differant distances. The gun will be used as a CCW. Appriciate any ideas.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a Ruger LCR w/ Crimson Trace Lasergrips. Never had CT grips before. Seeing if anybody knows the best distance to sight them in at. I know I can just move them to my front sight but how far because I already learned that the laser moves at differant distances. The gun will be used as a CCW. Appriciate any ideas.

They are normally sighted at 50 ft. from the factory. I keep mine somewhere near there. That will put you within about an inch or less from point blank out to over 100 ft. On the wife's pistols, I sight them in at 10 yards because she likes to be in the center of the bulls eye. She has eye problems, so she uses the Crimson Trace on both of her pistols even for target practice.

SoonerShots

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the laser guards on my Glock 27 and laser grips on my S&W 642. Both are zeroed at 10 yards. Brother, let me tell you It's just not a fair fight with them on your gun. I love em

:ou1

GREGO

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually just ordered the new model for Glocks (LG-417) for my G22...granted they are not a perfect 10 for every scenario...but they are for a great deal of them.

The original model for Glocks was the 6 series (LG-617) so I cant wait to try out this newer 4 series that I have heard so many great things about.

Got mine from Optics Planet for $299.99

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually just ordered the new model for Glocks (LG-417) for my G22...granted they are not a perfect 10 for every scenario...but they are for a great deal of them.

The original model for Glocks was the 6 series (LG-617) so I cant wait to try out this newer 4 series that I have heard so many great things about.

Got mine from Optics Planet for $299.99

I got my LG-417 about a month and a half ago. I also have in on a G22. I am very happy with it. It does take a couple of minutes to figure out how to get the back spacer in, at least it did me. I think it actually improves the grip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom