Critics rip Biden proclamation that Easter Sunday is ‘Transgender Day of Visibility’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your religion is silly to me. You may be silly yourself. Plenty of you guys give me a chuckle though.
So, if Christianity is silly to you, what is your impression of Christians who actually believe all the sillyness? Fools, ignorant?
What is your impression of an adult who believes in Santa Claus ? Same impression as the Christian, or different?

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1712011540877.png

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The content and timing of this official message from the Veterans Administration is offensive and inappropriate on many levels. I’m a 76 year old USMC veteran with over four years of service with eighteen months in the RVN. I enlisted in 1966 and I assure you that persons with the psychological aberrations to which you are (for some ungodly reason) are celebrating were unequivocally deemed unsuitable for military service!

I personally don’t care how people conduct themselves in private, but I don’t want to see them flaunting their horribly distorted perversions and mental problems in public or in the media, and I sure don’t want to see them parading around in V.A. facilities So help me, if I was dying in a V.A. Hospital and saw this stuff going on around me, I’d try to roll out of bed and crawl out into the elements for some fresh air (even in a blizzard!).

During the 1960, in college psychology, I learned that people who exhibited the kinds of behavior (whom you appear to be condoning, encouraging and enabling) are diagnosable as suffering from sexual dysphoria. They are in urgent need of psychological treatment and certainly don’t need to be provided assistance to perpetuate their sickness any more than a drug addict needs to be encouraged and provided with illegal drugs, or a poisoned patient needs more poison. Adding outrage to idiocy, by what mindless form of logic can the justification for expending federal funds to surgically change or chemically modify the sexuality identifiable appearance of any human being based on a history of military service? Their inclination to become something other than what they are is solely a result of a deep seated mental illness combined with a purely personal choice. Ther’s absolutely no cause and effect relationship with their military service possible. Good Lord!, how will the V.A. respond to someone who wants to become an alligator or a horse?

Next, I am astonished and deeply disturbed that any agency of our nation’s government would release this offensive type of communication over the Easter weekend, the day that Jesus Christ was resurrected! It is so badly timed for release that one can only assume that it was done intentionally! Who is in charge at the V.A.?

I think that the V.A. should immediately rethink their policies regarding their acceptance of untoward behavioral displays from people afflicted with the entire milieux of these psychological afflictions, and develop diagnostic and behavioral plans intended to enable their patients to return to a healthy state of normalcy. Be advised, I don’t hate these poor wretches, they just make me feel saddened and sick to my stomach.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The content and timing of this official message from the Veterans Administration is offensive and inappropriate on many levels. I’m a 76 year old USMC veteran with over four years of service with eighteen months in the RVN. I enlisted in 1966 and I assure you that persons with the psychological aberrations to which you are (for some ungodly reason) are celebrating were unequivocally deemed unsuitable for military service!

I personally don’t care how people conduct themselves in private, but I don’t want to see them flaunting their horribly distorted perversions and mental problems in public or in the media, and I sure don’t want to see them parading around in V.A. facilities So help me, if I was dying in a V.A. Hospital and saw this stuff going on around me, I’d try to roll out of bed and crawl out into the elements for some fresh air (even in a blizzard!).

During the 1960, in college psychology, I learned that people who exhibited the kinds of behavior (whom you appear to be condoning, encouraging and enabling) are diagnosable as suffering from sexual dysphoria. They are in urgent need of psychological treatment and certainly don’t need to be provided assistance to perpetuate their sickness any more than a drug addict needs to be encouraged and provided with illegal drugs, or a poisoned patient needs more poison. Adding outrage to idiocy, by what mindless form of logic can the justification for expending federal funds to surgically change or chemically modify the sexuality identifiable appearance of any human being based on a history of military service? Their inclination to become something other than what they are is solely a result of a deep seated mental illness combined with a purely personal choice. Ther’s absolutely no cause and effect relationship with their military service possible. Good Lord!, how will the V.A. respond to someone who wants to become an alligator or a horse?

Next, I am astonished and deeply disturbed that any agency of our nation’s government would release this offensive type of communication over the Easter weekend, the day that Jesus Christ was resurrected! It is so badly timed for release that one can only assume that it was done intentionally! Who is in charge at the V.A.?

I think that the V.A. should immediately rethink their policies regarding their acceptance of untoward behavioral displays from people afflicted with the entire milieux of these psychological afflictions, and develop diagnostic and behavioral plans intended to enable their patients to return to a healthy state of normalcy. Be advised, I don’t hate these poor wretches, they just make me feel saddened and sick to my stomach.
Sorry, that was psychology in the 1970s not the 60s.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, if Christianity is silly to you, what is your impression of Christians who actually believe all the sillyness? Fools, ignorant?
What is your impression of an adult who believes in Santa Claus ? Same impression as the Christian, or different?
You believe and practice what you want. Having that faith and certainty is admirable, doesn’t matter what/who you believe in. It’s silly to hold others to your same beliefs whether they follow them or not. You would think I’m a fool for not following your beliefs and that’s fine. I also don’t follow Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Islam, Greek Gods, Roman Gods, Pagan Gods, Native beliefs… but if you believe and follow the teachings then that’s well and good. Santa Claus though… I’m a big fan of Krampus. At least he doesn’t eat my cookies. Not sure there are any religious beliefs following either of them around though. I guess if you believe in fairies and fae they might be under that umbrella.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You believe and practice what you want. Having that faith and certainty is admirable, doesn’t matter what/who you believe in. It’s silly to hold others to your same beliefs whether they follow them or not. You would think I’m a fool for not following your beliefs and that’s fine. I also don’t follow Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Islam, Greek Gods, Roman Gods, Pagan Gods, Native beliefs… but if you believe and follow the teachings then that’s well and good. Santa Claus though… I’m a big fan of Krampus. At least he doesn’t eat my cookies. Not sure there are any religious beliefs following either of them around though. I guess if you believe in fairies and fae they might be under that umbrella.
I never held you to a religious belief. I never said you were a fool for not following my beliefs.
I asked your impression of others who believe in foolish religions, as you say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom