More than 30 earthquakes southeast of Dover, OK since Sept 22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fake news, wind farms and solar is causing it…

Wonder where exactly the waste water disposal well is located. I’ve not bothered to look.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fake news, wind farms and solar is causing it…

Wonder where exactly the waste water disposal well is located. I’ve not bothered to look.

If that is true, the north Texas is in a world of hurt. Out in the western part of the northern part of the state are lots and lots of wind farms with another huge one going in. Here in the eastern part of that norther part are a lot of solar farms with a heck of a lot more going in.

We've seen solar farms before, but these here SE of Paris, TX are huge. There are a number of them that are covering almost a whole quarter section of land, plus a number of the newer ones have much bigger solar arrays than the older ones. The wife went to google to see if she could find out how much land has been taken up by solar farms. According to what she read, as of 2020 (yep, two years ago), there was 1900 acres that had been put into solar.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If that is true, the north Texas is in a world of hurt. Out in the western part of the northern part of the state are lots and lots of wind farms with another huge one going in. Here in the eastern part of that norther part are a lot of solar farms with a heck of a lot more going in.

We've seen solar farms before, but these here SE of Paris, TX are huge. There are a number of them that are covering almost a whole quarter section of land, plus a number of the newer ones have much bigger solar arrays than the older ones. The wife went to google to see if she could find out how much land has been taken up by solar farms. According to what she read, as of 2020 (yep, two years ago), there was 1900 acres that had been put into solar.
It was a joke.

It’s waste water injection. I wonder where that well is. It can be 20 miles awat from the earthquakes if I recall correctly.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a joke.

It’s waste water injection. I wonder where that well is. It can be 20 miles awat from the earthquakes if I recall correctly.

I knew it was a joke. I just added in where all the future sinkholes will be.

With that in mind, we are doing road surveys here in Texas, and I am amazed at the number of roads that are horrendous as far as pavement goes. We've seen fairly new asphalt in areas that have already cracked 2 to 3 inches wide and have then been "oiled." I seriously think that the county commissioners in this state need to be educated on how to repair roads.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know it’s kind of funny how this topic came up. I was just thinking the other day it’s been a long time since I felt an earthquake here. Guessing cause they aren’t fracking as much now. Then you post this

There is still a lot of fracing going on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom