Critics rip Biden proclamation that Easter Sunday is ‘Transgender Day of Visibility’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s zombie Jew day to some folks. As pretend as the rest of the hundreds of religious days in the world.
2 edgy 4 me
1711891499180.png

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They’re pissed that a floating holiday fell on a day that’s permanently been picked to be the Transgender
Day of Visibility. If anything, blame the Catholics for not setting a day in stone for it. They arbitrarily picked December 25th for Christmas.
It is obvious that you are not Christian. How would you like it if someone messed with one of your most sacred holidays?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From a secular point of view the Christian Religion is a stabilizing force in society. So many attacks on it is destabilizing our society.

Why has no pro Religion politician stood up over this? The goal is to break down society by pitting us against one another, the insert government as the solution.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is an insult to every believer. Moreover, the day has already been taken. Biden has been hanging around Obama for far too long. this is not the way to gain votes.
It is an insult to all believers and a double insult to me since March 31st ( today) just happens to be my birthday, But on the other hand he is NOT gaining votes !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom