Critics rip Biden proclamation that Easter Sunday is ‘Transgender Day of Visibility’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just remember- you gotta get the kids to believe in your ideas before their brains fully develop and have the ability to test reality against fantasy. Logic goes a long way towards straightening out bad beliefs.
That’s why God gave us reason. Cults and deviants hate logic, and want you to suspend sanity, choosing instead that which defies natural law.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Easter moves every year. Do you get pissed if it falls on someone’s birthday?
Easter felll on my Birthday 11 years ago and again today, I don’t get pissed at all about it but what I do get pissed about is someone knocking my religion and faith, You are entitled to your opinion just like I am mine, not sure if you’re and atheist or Buddhist or whatever but you should respect others right to believe what they want to believe without your input !

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Easter felll on my Birthday 11 years ago and again today, I don’t get pissed at all about it but what I do get pissed about is someone knocking my religion and faith, You are entitled to your opinion just like I am mine, not sure if you’re and atheist or Buddhist or whatever but you should respect others right to believe what they want to believe without your input !
Happy Birthday!

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I give as much respect to one made up religion as the rest of you do to others here.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no problem with trans people or anyone who has a different ADULT sexual preference (consent is adult to adult, and allowing children to grow up free of sexual baggage), they have Constitutional rights. Equal rights does not mean celebrating their sexuality over any other group or person. This must end.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

If our Constitutional rights do not come from God, a god, or a "higher power," they come from man (humans) and may be taken away at any time. This is a step towards that.
Our Constitutional rights were bought and paid for by patriots that bled real blood and made real sacrifices to guarantee a better future for their children.

If simply being a Godly concept and a a true doctrine for man, why haven’t those concepts been extended to the rest of the globe?

Blood and iron guarantee rights and secure geography, period.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They’re pissed that a floating holiday fell on a day that’s permanently been picked to be the Transgender
Day of Visibility. If anything, blame the Catholics for not setting a day in stone for it. They arbitrarily picked December 25th for Christmas.
Gaslighting at its finest! Pure commie here. Blame everyone else not the ppl who started it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom