Crossbreed Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still in the break-in period with my Super Tuck, and I carry a full-sized Para .45. The thing I like about it is the way the wide leather distributes the pressure over a larger part of the body. No pokes, no pinches.

Iwant1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm about to start making a crossbreed look alike as soon as I get some leather. I already make a holster that is like the corssbreed except the backing is kydex instead of leather. It's much stronger, but I'm going to venture into leather. Hope you guys are interested.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RulingFool...just order a Crossbreed....you can't lose...you either end up loving it and using it everyday, or you can send it back for a full refund....their Customer Service is top notch. Its a win win man.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to see some serious testing with one. As much as I've heard about them, they seem to have some serious potential.

Stillwater armory has them in stock for immediate delivery.

I just ordered one for my 1911 today, so many people have said good things figured I would give them a try. Should have it in a couple of days already received my shipping notice.

TheRulingFool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there any retailers or suppliers in the OKC area that would have a Crossbreed for an H&K USP .40 in stock? Or other suppliers that would be able to get them to me in a rather swift amount of time?

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there any retailers or suppliers in the OKC area that would have a Crossbreed for an H&K USP .40 in stock? Or other suppliers that would be able to get them to me in a rather swift amount of time?

Check with stillwater armory. If they have it in stock I ordered mine yesterday around 9am and it was here in tulsa today at 11:30

TheRulingFool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Already did, they're out of USP holsters. Any other places to try? I've got a trip I'm taking in about a week and change, and that's just under the time frame to get one from the source.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Already did, they're out of USP holsters. Any other places to try? I've got a trip I'm taking in about a week and change, and that's just under the time frame to get one from the source.

I'd just call Crossbreed and ask if you can have a rush. Who knows, they might move you to the front of the line.

Never hurts to ask.

Latest posts

Top Bottom