CZ 75 police trade-ins?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I have come across what I hope is a good deal and just wanted to know if any of you have purchased something simular. Just kinda looking for some advise before I take a plunge into one of these heavily used pistols.

So any and all information on them would be extremely helpful. I cannot look at them in person as it is an internet deal only. I understand that they will need refinished, and that is fine and dandy as long as the metal is in great shape. I will try and check the gun show this weekend and see whats out there, maybe get lucky to buy a cheap pistol who knows.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if needing refinished $200 If you pay say, $300 and $150 or so for refinishing your at the price of a new one which is around $450

panayoti01

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
about 15 years ago CZ75's were available that were supposedly turkish police overruns. They had some type of polymer coating. i bought one and just sold it last year. i saw no degradation of the coating. i wonder if the pistols you have found are units that the coating was worn off?

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
robertson trading post? i have one from them, shoots great!!! perfect project for duracoat...thats basically usually what the finish is. some american models are blued, i think. my 75 is a lil worn as well, but that just takes the edge off bwhen i knick it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom