CZ-75 SP-01 Phantom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsdubois00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

So I put my hands on a CZ75 SP-01 Phantom today and WOW did I like it. Well it was priced $670.00 at H&H so I was a little deterred. Needless to say I came home and to my surprise - Bud's has them on sale for $451.00 - so my bank account is now a little lighter.

ANYWAYS - does anyone here have some CZ-75 SP-01 Phantom (or SP-01) experience - let me hear it - since I will have to wait for this bad boy to come in.....

joemonday

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a CZ 75 and a PCR and they are my favorites. Very accurate and reliable. You might need to do some dry firing to smooth the trigger out some.
I haven't shot the SP-01 but my CZ experience has been good.

bsdubois00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take it that is a good thing - I tell you what - it felt GREAT in my hand - I am just hoping it shoots great also.

Now I have some calls to make - the Phantom is not on the USPSA production list but on the IPSC production list - it is the same as the SP-01 just polymer - from what I hear it should just be a matter of CZ filling out the paperwork and sending it in to NROI

Latest posts

Top Bottom